Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Why does my hair get knots in it after I take down my hair?

By the way I`m an African American with relaxed hair.



Why does my hair get knots in it after I take down my hair?

Im puerto rican, and i guess we have similar hair.



Well i got my hair relaxed a few years ago, because it was extremely poofy and curly.



And when i wear it in a ponytail, it doesn't get tangley,



but when it's washed, and i but it in a ponytail and it drys,



it's like hell.



If your's is wet then that is probably why,



If not then a flat iron, and some Pink Oil should help.



Why does my hair get knots in it after I take down my hair?

because its one hair style for so long when you take it down the hair tye or whatever you used gets knoted in and then when you hair falls it gets tangeled because youv moved it from what it was. id suggest that when you style it take it dowon one section at a time and when your putting it up yous something that will make it a lil more softer. like "shine"(thats what its called)it comes in a clear bottel, it would help alot

No comments:

Post a Comment