Monday, July 27, 2009

What are some techniques that can be used to avoid overlapping when using relaxers on your hair?

I'm an African American that use relaxers on my hair. In the past, I always seem to get the relaxer on my previously relaxed hair when applying it to new growth and I am wondering if there are any techniques that I can use to prevent damage to my previously relaxed hair. I've "heard" that applying conditioner, such as Motions Moisture Plus Conditioner or any over-the-counter conditioner, to my hair prior to relaxing will help with preventing relaxer overlapping.



I would like to know if this technique truly works or if there are any other techniques that would be helpful.



Thanks in advance!



What are some techniques that can be used to avoid overlapping when using relaxers on your hair?

The technique you described works the best of any.

No comments:

Post a Comment