Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I NEED HELP!! i want to dye my hair!!!?

okay, i'm thinking of dyeing my hair but i need some color recommendation. okay i'm a very light-skinned african american (panamanian-guyanais american actually.)



i have dark brown hair with natural reddish-copper lookin ends. can you get an idea of some color recommendations.



also,..be specific.



thank you!!!!



I NEED HELP!! i want to dye my hair!!!?

Well I love the color copper. Thats what I dyed my hair except I don't know if it would look good with your skin tone. My skin tone is like really really light. Otherwise I would do like a darker copper color that when the light hits it, it shines like the sun.



I NEED HELP!! i want to dye my hair!!!?

i would recommend a lighter brown with some highlights. the light color will look great with your skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment