Monday, July 27, 2009

My hair doesnt grow like it use to?

im an african american male (14)



my hair doesnt grow as much/unevenly



my theories are



1.i had a perm (yes i had one,i had long hair) and thats why it doesnt grow



2.i clean my brush,but it always have this (stuff on it)



3.i wear a du-rag alot (like a wave cap)



can some one tell me what should i do



My hair doesnt grow like it use to?

hair growth is all in the genes...african-americans dont have very long hair naturally coz the growth rate is a bit slower. dont use too much products on ur hair. this will affect it. oil ur hair 2 hours prior washing, this helps to nourish the scalp. massage hot oil once a week , this improves the circulation of blood in ur scalp which is good for hair growth



My hair doesnt grow like it use to?

breakage and do not brush it wet it will break if stretched to much and do uo RE-CONDITION your hair putting back what you take out?

No comments:

Post a Comment