Monday, July 27, 2009

Suggestions as to how to maintain mixed hair after swimmming?

Here's the deal. I was forced to take swim in my school, and my biggest concern was my hair. I don't have tight nappy curls, but my hair is just thick, and like, african american to the touch, but wavier. It's half black/half spanish.



My hair, if kept in a bun from when I get outta the pool, will stay wet for the rest of the day. Suggestions as to how to keep my hair looking pretty, not too frizzy, but manageable and brushable (after swimming, its like in princess diaries when the brush gets stuck in the hair, no joke.)



Suggestions as to how to maintain mixed hair after swimmming?

She's right...making sure to washout the chlorine is important but as far as the other styling, I'm not sure what to suggest. Do you have time for a blow dryer? At least to get the majority of it dry. Then using a light moisturizer to style would be the fastest. Until that swim class is over, there isn't going to be too much styling. I understand...I had to run track and practice in the middle of the day. It was hard tryin to get my hair back to bein cute after sweatin bullets for an hour and a half.



Suggestions as to how to maintain mixed hair after swimmming?

if you have a bar of soap at school use it to wash your hair from the clorine and then brush it.it will be a lot easier on you and yor hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment