Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How to grow longer, healthier hair?

I am a young African American female, (who is still breastfeeding). How do I grow longer healthier hair without adding harmful additives to my breast milk ? My hair is shedding and the ends are horribly dry. The texture of my hair is like most Afro-Americans (kinda kinky, curly and relaxed with chemicals). Please help, my hair was once thick, long, and lovely. Please help me regain my hair and confidence.



How to grow longer, healthier hair?

get a trim and massage your hair every day also put oil in your hair before you take a shower and wash your hair every other day becaus ewashing it every day washes your natural hair oil leaving it dry and kinky also dont straighten your hair every day either once a week is okay. and no other harmful chemicals you know will destroy your hair



How to grow longer, healthier hair?

try to go to a hair dresser and ask them how you can get ur hair back and not heart ur brest milk



How to grow longer, healthier hair?

continue taking pre Natal vitamins



How to grow longer, healthier hair?

due to the hormones that change in the body during pregnancy you body my be producing chemicals that are causing your hair to thin out.your hair stylist to help you find a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment