Wednesday, July 29, 2009

HOW TO DO MY HaIr?

hey,everyone i'm 21 yrs old and african american,six months ago i dyed my hair and about a couple weeks later i got a perm,and all of a sudden my hair started to break off and got shorter and shorter but my hair was down to my back the mid no lie.and then i started gettin braids and it broke of some more so do u guess know what was the cause for all that damaged? now i'm taking pernatal vitamins,dr.miracles and hair vitamins i also cut my hair n a short hairstyle with one track added and starting all over. but now my short haircut is gettin so expensive to keep up. do u guys know any low cost hairstyles. do u guys think i should get cornrows and keep taking pernatal vitamins and hair vitamins and also dr.miracles product? please guys and girls help me find a cheaper hairstyle.



HOW TO DO MY HaIr?

sorry to hear what happend to you i hope this site help you to find a solution www.hairboutique.com/tips/AfricanAmerica...



www.blackhairmedia.com/hairstyles



www.hairfinder.com/black_hairstyles.ht...



beauty.about.com/od/blackhairstyles/ss... i love haley berry looks when is sort it looks beautiful have a nice day my friend.....................



HOW TO DO MY HaIr?

I WOULD OF KILL THE PERSON THAT U GOT A PERM FROM!!!!! OMG GET A WEAV!!! I HAVE ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment