Monday, July 27, 2009

I dont have anything to do with my hair i dyed it saturday and i flat ironed it but all it do is thi

I'm a African American female i just dyed my hair saturday and flat ironed it my hair bushed back up i need a quick style i can do with my hair im tired of braids they just cause so damn much i cant pay 200 every month i have kids so if ther is anyone out there that can help me i would appreciate it...



I dont have anything to do with my hair i dyed it saturday and i flat ironed it but all it do is thicken up?

use good quality conditioner and apply oil, dont torture your hair much.



I dont have anything to do with my hair i dyed it saturday and i flat ironed it but all it do is thicken up?

You definitely need some good quality shampoo and conditioner. Redken AllSoft shampoo and conditioner. Also use Redken AllSoft Heavy Cream 1-2 times a week. Your hair really needs the moisture. This will make it a lot easier to style. Before you flat iron, use Farouk Systems Silk Therapy. This will help get the frizz out, protect from heat, and help reconstruct your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment