Monday, July 27, 2009

I hate My Hair! Please help! Need Of New do!?

Can some one help i need a new hair style for school thats this thursday! Plz i don't want any Ghetto Hair styles yes i may be African American but i am not GHETTO!



So can some one plz help!



I hate My Hair! Please help! Need Of New do!?

A picture of your face shape and your hair down can help us.



* I'm looking for a new cut for myself before school too.* =]



I hate My Hair! Please help! Need Of New do!?

depends what type of hair you have....



I hate My Hair! Please help! Need Of New do!?

Need more details. How long is your hair? How do you wear your hair now?



I hate My Hair! Please help! Need Of New do!?

hey im african american 2...wel a little but i have kinky/curly hair! um here is sum tips about like treating your hair,u should only shampoo every 2 days but conditioner every day....also i think you should let it grow......and leave it down....on af/am people it looks really nice! or get it relaxes...and again leave it down...i hope that helps!!! good luck!



I hate My Hair! Please help! Need Of New do!?

hmm... u should do your hair like rihannas. cut it short and then do the bangs straight across. I got my bangs cut like that and i've had non stop compliments.



I hate My Hair! Please help! Need Of New do!?

The best thing you can do to get a cute hairstyle is to keep it simple, and bring a picture to your hairstylist. If you don't show them a picture than they aren't going to know what you want. I would advise you to go with a style that isn't going to take more than 10 minutes to fix before school.



If you like curlier hair I think this style is pretty cute.



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4l7sivc



I hate My Hair! Please help! Need Of New do!?

Go see your beautician and get a roller wrap - that's very natural looking...



May consider getting a cute up-do - if you don't have natural hair..



Good Luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment