Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My hair is not silky smooth. What can be done?

ok im an african american male and i recently texturized my hair. i like my new look but the problem is that even though my hair is soft people say its dry. and so i was wondering how do i maintain shine and silkiness? can somebody give me a rundown on how to get that smooth, silky and shiny looking hair again? i would also like to know several products such as shampoos and moisturizers that would help me through this cause.



My hair is not silky smooth. What can be done?

As a hairdresser i would recommend trying fudge dynamite as a treatment product.It helps with dryness and with manageability.Try a serum as a styling product to apply to dry hair which will add shine and help close the cuticle of the hair shaft.this will stop the hair from looking fluffy.texturizing sometimes can make hair very split looking towards the ends.using a gel or a mouldable wax styler will help the hair strand seem sealed root to ends.hope it helps.



My hair is not silky smooth. What can be done?

why do you want ti to be silky smooth. I wouldn't expect your hair to be like that. that kind of hair would be weird on you. just enjoy the fact that your hair is different and flaunt it!



My hair is not silky smooth. What can be done?

Check out http://www.celebritysilkyhair.com/



My hair is not silky smooth. What can be done?

go to the "girly" isles at the store, where the shampoos are and stuff, and theres always a section with products specifically for african americans. find those "hair masques" or oil treatment things.



My hair is not silky smooth. What can be done?

...There is a great line of products made exclusively for your hair....they were only available to hair stylists for a long time last week I saw them on EBAY....they ROCK for DRY, frizzy hair on anybody....so everyone check them out....I don't know the exact site...but the name of the company is AVLON INDUSTRIES...they are the KERACARE line...and it sounds like you need their.... Silken Seal, Gloss, Humecto Conditioner....you will not be disappointed they are better than anything you can get in any store.



killer chemist



My hair is not silky smooth. What can be done?

there's cream silk that my sister use, i used it and it works,its called 'flexi hold leave on',it makes your hair silkier and straight,try not using hair gel,it makes your hair dry and hard.



for shampoos use 'vaselin' or 'head %26amp; shoulders', hope it helps.



My hair is not silky smooth. What can be done?

Try a hot oil treatment. That should do thetrick.

No comments:

Post a Comment