Monday, July 27, 2009

Poofy Hair Help!!!!?

Okay so, I'm african american, and I have hair almost to my chest. I want my hair to lay flat at the scalp. After I straighten it, its still frizzy and poofs up alot. I have tried a few products, but they don't work. What is a really good product for my hair, that is extra strong? Please nothing works.



Poofy Hair Help!!!!?

The CHI will change your life! Ok what I do is wash and condition my hair then when its still wet I spray it lightly with olive oil spray and that makes it much less poofy. Then I straighten it out with my CHI then wrap it. When I unwrap it the next morning it is AMAZINGLY straight and silky. The one time I used a hot comb my hair broke off badly but my little cousin gets it all the time and her hair still looks healthy and really straight.



Poofy Hair Help!!!!?

get a hot comb thise are for black peoples hair straightners are for others because there hair is so much thinner than ours.



Poofy Hair Help!!!!?

i know sally's offers a spray that you can use each time you straighten your hair to prevent it from burning. as for the frizz problem, i use sun-silks anti frizz cream and so far its proved to be the best product i've used to control my frizzy hair.



i hope this helps a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment