Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair help, and yes, I want a serious reply.?

I am an African-American, Irish, and Choctaw teenager.



I have hair that is about to my shoulders. I'm not trying to be, you know, conceited, but I want longer hair, and as you can see from my heritage, my hair is really weird...is there anything I can do to grow my hair at least past my shoulder, to maybe the beginning of my back?



Hair help, and yes, I want a serious reply.?

Definitely don't trim .5" every month. You may want to join a community for long hair like longhaircommunity.com. I'd recommend supplements, but there isn't much you can do to make your hair grow faster, but scalp massages may help



Hair help, and yes, I want a serious reply.?

yep!!! u have to let it grow, so dont cut it. if u want long hair fast, get clip in hair extensions



good luck



Hair help, and yes, I want a serious reply.?

celery juice promotes hair growth. u have to mash the celery and filter out the juice that comes from it put it in ur hair (not drink it) and that helps hair growth. Also, the vitamin called Biotin is good for ur hair. My cousin couldn't grow her hair out for a long time so she used to almost everyday put eggs and olive oil in her hair now it's very long, thick, and soft. Just try doing all of the above for a couple of months and see how tihngs work out.



Hair help, and yes, I want a serious reply.?

Cut 1/2 inch every month because of split ends . Split ends will slow down hair growth .



Hair help, and yes, I want a serious reply.?

I see someone said cut 1/2 inch every month. I would advise against that since on average hair grows at a rate of 1/2 inch per month.



Hair help, and yes, I want a serious reply.?

watch video - african amercian on infomercial. I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com and they have a myspace. I just asked to be on their friends list



http://www.myspace.com/biolustrefloridad...



email owner so she can tell you how to start process

No comments:

Post a Comment