Sunday, July 26, 2009

HAIR PROBLEMS!!!! HELP Me????

Ok i have some serious hair problems. Im african american and the color of my hair is brown. I try to take care of it, but everything i do seems not to work for me. I dont put alot of chemicals in it, just greese, I dont perm it, I dont wear hair weave and i barely use the straightening iron, mostly keep it braided. Cause I'm very scared of damaging it more. And its funny how many people get on my case cause I dont wear my hair like a grown adult, they say I look younger when im 19! I would like to have pretty, straight well done hair, but i wouldnt know were to start and to make sure i dont srew up on it. I had my hair cutted 8 months ago and it came down pass my shoulders. But my split ends were so bad that i had to have it cutted shorter. its back to its length now, but i dont want it to do like it did last time. My hair is not thin but its not thick either, its sort of in the middle. It stays dry, It has no volume to it, and my hair splits like crazy! I want only natural hair help?



HAIR PROBLEMS!!!! HELP Me????

Do you use a conditioner? That would help. When you sleep at night, make sure you cover it up to protect it from breakage. Go to a salon and get your hair done, then ask for the products your hairdresser used, and make sure you pay attention. Practice makes perfect when doing your hair yourself. Good luck!



HAIR PROBLEMS!!!! HELP Me????

It sounds like you need more moisture in your hair. If you keep your hair well moisturized you should be able to reduce or eliminate your split ends. You don't need to have your hair straight to have it pretty. Black and African hair that is moisturized and well maintained looks beautiful. I recommend you read the following articles:



Tips For Dealing With Dry Hair



http://nwscents.com/pages/Dealing-With-D...



Six Tips For Black Hair Growth



http://nwscents.com/pages/Six-Tips-For-B...



I also recommend you read the book Natural Black Hair. For details about this book visit this link:



http://nwscents.com/catalog.php?item=15

No comments:

Post a Comment