Sunday, July 26, 2009

Girl + hair=??? You do the math!?

Alright, well I'm African American and also part Native American. I've got short hair. It used to be long enough for me to put it in a pony tail. I mean I can still do that but its so small now! I want to know, from ladies all over, how can I get my hair to grow longer preferably past my shoulders to my elbows? What product should I or could I use? I want my hair to be as long and as free and shiny as a white girls! lol I just love how their hair glistens. Anyway that's all I really want to know. I wear alot of weave, which for people who do not know, weave is hair that you can wear that is not yours. My real hair is about to my neck, jaw line. I want long hair though. is there a possible way I can get it to grow faster and be long lasting? HELP ME GIRLS!!!



Girl + hair=??? You do the math!?

Start messaging your scalp with the balls of your fingers, this will help the blood circullate, which stimulates the hair follicles, which promotes hair growth. I usually use Doo Gro or African Pride while messaging my scalp. I did use Mane 'N Tail Carrot Oil Cream, it also help. Do this at least two times a week. stop placing weaves in your hair, and wear your own hair, I bet you look much better with your own hair.



Girl + hair=??? You do the math!?

Use mane %26amp; tail (horse) conditoner and shampoo. Every other day if it weighs your hair down too much.



Take pre-natal vits. (folic acid, and B12 complex.) you can get them pretty much newhere.



Don't heat style your hair too much (or at all), use leave in conditioners and shine enhancing products. Get weaves/hair extensions that are the LEAST damaging for your hair.



My guess is that it'll be past your shoulders in about 5 months.



Girl + hair=??? You do the math!?

Alright well..i'm a white girl and I don't know much about black girls hair (lol) but you can go to your nearest Sally's beauty supply and the ladies there are very nice and will do their best to find you what your looking for! by the way..your an outgoing person lol...thats a nice quality to have!



Girl + hair=??? You do the math!?

do everything possible to keep it healthy. time will make it grow.



trim on a new moon. (trim. as in less than 1/8 inch or only split ends)



have you ever tried Mizani products or Design Essentials? they are both awsome product lines.



Girl + hair=??? You do the math!?

Please visit



http://blackhairmedia.com/



http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forums



http://www.growafrohairlong.com



http://www.nappturality.com/forum



and do yourself a favor and learn to love your hair for what it is instead of trying to make it like someone elses. Just because you're "part-Native American" doesn't mean anything.



Girl + hair=??? You do the math!?

I say just use swave shampoo plus conditioner and get it cut regularly and u will be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment