Sunday, July 26, 2009

My kind of mixed hair?

have the natural kinky black hair..with some white american hair textures in ti but I wuld really like to dye my hair blonde..like the christina milian color..last time i heard my hair was unhealthy..i have gotten it cut and conditioned it a lot..my hair is black which is gonna be hard to bring it up..but i have taken care of my hair and it seems healthier and has been growing..a few split ends but a trim can fix that..last time i bleached highlights into my hair. my hair cracked and broke off as i straigned my hair..its been 4 months since i last touched my hair..would it be to dye it again..i am the cautious type of scared to go bald..or atleast a light brown ? ...i do know that it is not good to dye hair light..but i have black hair and bleeding is not good for african woman hair..my hair has becoming thinner before but this time i actually waited 4 months because i was always continuously dying it..is it ok?



My kind of mixed hair?

quite trying to redo what God has done, didn't you trash it before? Leave it alone



My kind of mixed hair?

only if you do it at a salon and get a new straitner and it will not happen

No comments:

Post a Comment