Thursday, July 23, 2009

How often are african-american people supposed to get trims?

cuz i know we have like the slowest hair growth rate...so i was wondering cuz my hair is damaged for a few inches and is thinner at the ends than near the roots. thing is i don't wanna chop it all off at once. so i wanna trim it but have it still get longer over time.



How often are african-american people supposed to get trims?

Our hair typically grows at half an inch each month with care. It probably doesn't seem like much because your hair is breaking off at the ends and curling at the roots. You need to up your beauty regimine. Wash hair, use a leave in conditioner/de tangler and blow dry. Flat iron your hair gently then trim. To begin, you might have your stylist cut off more so you can maintain a cute style while you grow your hair. An inch to 1 1/2 inches to start, then 1/2 an inch every 6-8 weeks.



How often are african-american people supposed to get trims?

You have to cut off the damaged ends in order for your ends to grow healthy. My beautician cut inches off my hair at first and I was very upset, but I knew it was for the best. It grew back nicely and stronger. I get mine trimmed everytime I get a relaxer, which is like every 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment