Thursday, July 23, 2009

What is a good color to dye my hair?

I am an African American teenager with dark brown hair and have the skin complextion of Gabrielle Union. And I am wondering what would be a good hair color to dye my hair for school. I was thinking burgundy but others have influenced me to get a dark blonde or a sandy brown. What should I do?



P.S. My School Starts Back in Two Weeks And I Want to Be returning to High School looking My best.



SO PLEASE HELP ME FIND A COLOR!!!!



What is a good color to dye my hair?

I think you should go to a hair salon and ask them what color would match perfectly with your complexion. But, I think you may want to go with some type of blonde or medium gold highlights.



What is a good color to dye my hair?

i wouldnt do blonde, maybe like a chesnut color or that burgundy

No comments:

Post a Comment