Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hair care questions.... help?

hey. im african american,native american, and brazilian. but my hair is not what you think.its frizzy and nappy and big and when i straighten it.. its not how i want it. my hair is long.. but how do i achieve a look like this.http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf... see how its wavy and silky and glossy.



Hair care questions.... help?

Brazilian is not a race and you're not Brazilian if you were not born in Brazil.



Hair care questions.... help?

wash it and put gel on it when it is wet



Hair care questions.... help?

Try a really good deep conditioner before styling. Then use a hair wax and genteelly "scrunch" your hair. Use a blow dry with a diffuser attacked and blow dry on a low setting until hair is 75 percent dry. Lightly mist with a medium hold hairspray. Then follow with a shine spray. %26amp;thats it, you;'re done!



Hair care questions.... help?

My hair is just the same i buy products even to straighten it some times it works other times i have no such luck so i cant see the pic. because this computer wont let me but i wash my hair and then brush it after you brush it put muss in it ( i think thats how you spell it if not sorry) then you put hair spray in it and its curly and no frizzy. But macke sure you use as much as you need or it wont work.



Hair care questions.... help?

my wife says my hair looks like Slash from guns n roses.



That's only if I do the shampoo an run thing.



I use that horse stuff Mane n Tail. Keeps my hair from getting all jungle bush and slash lookin



She got me this Sun silk stuff for when i dance, since we're usually out in the sun. Works REALLY good, kinda like a leave in conditioner. gets my tangles out really fast too.



Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment