Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Can I use heat to style my hair?

I'm African American and I get my hair straightened but I want to do different styles in between straightenings. I want to use heat but I don't want to damage my hair are there any products I can use to pravent damage?



Can I use heat to style my hair?

Yes get as many products from the KERA CARE line... as you can afford...this line is made for Ethnic hair...and every professional I know here in LA uses the line. The man that owns it is brilliant, I am a cosmetic chemist as is he....and his products just ROCK....they honestly will solve every single issue you have .



You can get them at : www.Just4Beauty. com



The top 4 ?



#1 is to spray on to protect the hair from the heat of the FLAT IRON: Silken Liquid Sheen Spray



#2 %26gt; Humecto Creme Conditioner - use to deep condition your hair OVERNIGHT 1 day per week.



#3 %26gt; Oil Sheen w/ Humidiry Block



#4 %26gt; Essential Oils for the Hair.....just use sparingly

No comments:

Post a Comment