Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What'll Make My Hair Grow?

I'm African American And I Want My Hair To Be Thicker And Longer. As Of Now It's Medium Length, Like To My Shoulders But I Want It To Grow Faster. Also What'll Make It Thicker?



What'll Make My Hair Grow?

wash and condition your hair. Keep it moisturized. Get your ends trimmed regularly. Wear protective styles like braids or buns. Take a muti vitamin daily. Drink plenty of water.



What'll Make My Hair Grow?

Time...



What'll Make My Hair Grow?

sell the kids



What'll Make My Hair Grow?

A wig.



What'll Make My Hair Grow?

I have been using Nioxin. Its supposed to make your hair grow faster and thicker. Honestly, to me, it really does seem to be working for me. Not like unbelievably fast, but faster than normal.



And I would think any ethnicity could use it. I got it at ULTA the beauty supply store.



Good Luck.



What'll Make My Hair Grow?

Hi Samy, Just wash your hair and keep it clean and healthy and comb out all the time and your hair will grow on it's own.



That's what I do. I had cut hair about 9 months ago and my hair is to my waist now. Lol Try it!!!



Lol



A friend.



poppy1



What'll Make My Hair Grow?

there is a conditioner.



What'll Make My Hair Grow?

Get your hair trimmed every 3 weeks. Eliminating split ends is supposed to make your hair grow faster.



What'll Make My Hair Grow?

to make it thicker use different shampoo and to make it faster always cut the dead ends off and your hair will grow heaps!! faster but make sure you keep doing it......and time



What'll Make My Hair Grow?

a good trim my mother do hair aat tricho salon and spa call 271-2000 and ask for yvette and set up an opointment



What'll Make My Hair Grow?

Take women's or prenatal vitamins. They make your nails and hair grow. You can tie weights to your hair to make it grow faster. The heavier it is, gravity helps it grow faster.



What'll Make My Hair Grow?

time...



but you could get extentions



or get the split ends cut off every couple of weeks



What'll Make My Hair Grow?

Hair pills are good for making your hair grow faster and healthier. "Mane n Tail" products are also good for making your hair thicker and longer. I use both for hair growth all the time and it really works. You can find either of these hair products in any beauty supply.



What'll Make My Hair Grow?

Stop capitalizing the first letter of every word!



What'll Make My Hair Grow?

Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment