Thursday, July 23, 2009

Black Hair Care:Thick Hair Help!!!!!!?

Hi. I'm African American and I have Thick Short Hair. It's to the Middle of my Neck and I'm having Problems getting my hair in a Ponytail. Should I use Luster's Pink Oil or what? Also, I don't have a Problem hainving my hair down but the only time I can put my hair in a ponytail is either when I'm wearing Braids or I have a Hair weave in? Please Help Me. What kinds of products do I use?



Black Hair Care:Thick Hair Help!!!!!!?

Until your hair grows out more, you are going to have trouble wearing a ponytail, especially if it's uneven and dry. Stick to the braids. Luster's Pink Oil is too heavy. There is a new Olive Oil Spray that is out, along with other Olive Oil Products. It's all natural and not heavy. It will help with your hair growth. Hope they sell it where you are. Lee's Beauty Supply usually carries it. Good Luck.



Black Hair Care:Thick Hair Help!!!!!!?

use the weave.



Black Hair Care:Thick Hair Help!!!!!!?

try grease it thins your hair out a little and you get to put your hair up



Black Hair Care:Thick Hair Help!!!!!!?

You can use Lusters Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion just use a little at a time. Are you trying to lay the hair down so there will not be any stray ends flying around? Then use Lustersa Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment