Thursday, July 23, 2009

Never press natural black hair. can u help me?

ok i have a problem im an african american female and i had natural hair for 11 months now. i graduated recently and i couldnt wear a bush to the ceremony so i got my hair cornrowed in the front and then my aunt pressed it in the back. first she hot combed it then she went back over it with a steel flat iron. after a week of keepin that hair style i washed yesterday and notice that so of my hair in the back it will not curl back to it natural state and i also realize that my hair it really fragile and its breaking off alot. i realize that i the flat iron really damaged my hair this time. im scared cuz i dont want to start all over growing my hair out again. Is there anything I can do to restore my hair natural strength like it was before i got it pressed. i going to never press my hair again! :)



Never press natural black hair. can u help me?

Get a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. The bonds of your natural hair have been changed. Not that it can't come back. Find a style that you can work with until it grows out and you can trim/cut the straight hair. Braids/cornrows(not tight!), two strand twists, flat twists, buns.



Never press natural black hair. can u help me?

You will not have to start over, it will get back to normal soon. Just deep condition, you can get a reconsrtuction conditioner (I think pantene has one). You can also try a shampoo and conditioner for curly hair or strengthening (pantene, optimum care and infusium are all really good)

No comments:

Post a Comment