Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Alternatives to hair gel! I need to lay my sides down!?

I have micro braids and i want to lay my edges down what can I use besides gel? I am African American so keep in my hair texture is different.



Alternatives to hair gel! I need to lay my sides down!?

Pomades, they work on all textures. Motions hairline makes a pomade that gives good hold.



Alternatives to hair gel! I need to lay my sides down!?

Maybe the wax or moulding products would work.



Alternatives to hair gel! I need to lay my sides down!?

Try a little Murrays Pomade and Spritz



Alternatives to hair gel! I need to lay my sides down!?

Try a wax or a glue, they are really strong and work great if you need your hair to stay in place. You can get it at walmart or any drugstore. Just look in the hair section. It's the stuff used for the messed up hair look. Also you might try putting this stuff before you go to bed and keeping your hair wrapped while you sleep.



Alternatives to hair gel! I need to lay my sides down!?

I use styling mud from 'master cuts/regis'. It's like wax and cost me about $8 for a little tub. It lasts a while though, and that's in your hair and in the jar.



Alternatives to hair gel! I need to lay my sides down!?

try pomade. i like Designs products (available at some salons), motions pomade, and ic clear ice pomade work well too.



Alternatives to hair gel! I need to lay my sides down!?

I've heard that pump it up spray works real well.

No comments:

Post a Comment