Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Has anyone gotten good results using the Hairfinity vitamins w/o puchasing the microsopic hair analy

I am African-American and I have thick hair. I don't have a bad grade of hair, however I just cannot get it to grow past my shoulders. I got it cut once before b/c it was breaking off and shedding (do to medicines) and it has now grew back to its original length. Do the hairfinity vitamins really work or is it just a waste of time and money?



Has anyone gotten good results using the Hairfinity vitamins w/o puchasing the microsopic hair analyzer?

Okay, I have now been using the HairFinity vitamins for 8 months. Seeing great results. In the first three months, I got about 3 more inches. Now that it has been 8 months, I have probably gotten between 6 and 7 inches. I had a trim, so I am not sure. I have to say that the hairfinity vitamins defintely work. My hair is also much thicker and stronger than what it was before I started. I did get the Microscopic hair analysis, because it was free with 4 bottles. I think the products they listed worked well for my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment