Sunday, July 26, 2009

How to deal with the hair genetics left me?

I'm 1/4th German and 3/4ths African American. I have A LOT of hair. Very poofy 90% of the time. It's mostly because of my German relatives who had thick hair. Pair that with the fact that my hair is coarse and hard to manage already, and you see my problem. I don't want to go to a salon, mostly because the upkeep of a salon is something I don't want to get caught up in. I do the standard perming and using a flat iron but it never seems to work. Any tips on how to get my hair pretty flat?



How to deal with the hair genetics left me?

Be careful with perms- they are strong chemicals, texturizers help with manageability and will be less harsh. When you wash, a leave-in conditioner will help moisturize frizzy hair. Look up a few hair products to be sure you have one that works best with your hair.



How to deal with the hair genetics left me?

IDK

No comments:

Post a Comment