Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Black damaged hair. Protein treatment ideas?

I am an African American woman. My hair is damaged due to Over processing (perm related). ........ and, I am wondering what would be the best protein treatment for damaged black hair ?



Black damaged hair. Protein treatment ideas?

im black and my hair was damaged and i had a horrible haircut i tried hair grease,olive oil, wild hair growth and everything and none didnt work at all. i think the best protein damaged for any hair not just black hair is henna treatments. i been using it and i feel that my hair is much stronger and silker. 1 a month i would mix 1 egg with olive oil. if u want any hair tips at all email me



Black damaged hair. Protein treatment ideas?

K-PAC by Joico...Why? Because the protein molecules are small enough to actually penetrate the hair shaft and enter the cortex...Alot of products just coat the hair shaft and gives you the illusion of healthiness...good luck...



Black damaged hair. Protein treatment ideas?

bio lange conditioner, will make it better, its only 15 dollars a bottle, it works great, and healthy.



Black damaged hair. Protein treatment ideas?

What I use to get my hair back into shape was Doo Gro Anti-Thinning Lotion, stop using hot combs, flat irons, blow dryers and curling irons and rolling up my hair every night add Doo Gro roll it up and wrap it up in a silk scarf. My hair is in great shape and I still relax it and I never had a problem since 10 years ago when I became lazy and started using heated hair appliances and then I stopped.



Black damaged hair. Protein treatment ideas?

aphogee treatment every 6 weeks helps so much. my hair is almost twice as thick in about 6 months. it makes your hair stronger. go to a beauty supple store to get it and follow directios on bottle. it stinks like a dead possum but its worth it. its in a rectangluar bottle too if that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment