Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What should I use in my daughter's hair?

We are mixed, African American and Caucasian, and her hair is short and frizzy and breaks off easily. I've been having her hair braided to help it to grow but wonder what else I should be using on it to help it grow and get stronger.



What should I use in my daughter's hair?

you may can go to a hair salon and talk to them....they always have all kinds of hair products for different hair types....i wish i could help you more!



What should I use in my daughter's hair?

Hi, I know that african american hair does not have oil thats why it breaks off. There is some type of oil or special moisurizer that you should be using but i don't what it would be called. Just go to the nearest salon that has an africa american stylist and ask what you should be doing. :o)



What should I use in my daughter's hair?

you should get Doo Gro Stimulating Growth Oil. it have vitamins and minerals, it will help straighthen and lengthen anyones hair. it works really well to stop breakage and to grow hair long.



You can get it online or in most stores



http://www.sheldeez.com/webcart11/zoom.p...



http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0009R16DE?smid...



There's a couple links



What should I use in my daughter's hair?

As an African American woman I can tell you that it's mythical to think braiding makes hair grow. Braids create too much tension on the scalp which in turn stresses the hair shafts. Braids actually cause hair to break b/c of all the tension. You should shampoo her hair with some Nexus Moisturizing shampoo and use Optimum conditioner (it's in a yellow tube-like bottle). Also, use "Liv" in her hair as an everyday hair dress. It's in a white container with red lettering and can be found just about anywhere; guaranteed to be at Wal-Mart.



Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment