Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The SMALLEST rollers for roller setting.??

Well I"m trying to grow my relaxed african american hair long.



And I heard one of the most needed things to do is roller setting. But the thing is the sides of my hair are REALLY short maybe an inch to an inch and a half long..



I want to start roller setting ASAP, but are there rollers small enough for this?



I was going to let the salon do my first few roller sets, do salons ussually have rollers they do your hair with or must you bring your own, if they do have rollers would they have them in the size I need?



please help 閳?br>The SMALLEST rollers for roller setting.??



if the salon you go to caters to the elderly crowd, there is a good chance that they will have rollers; if not they usually do the roller sets with a curling iron. If you would like to do them yourself, check out a beauty supply store. And yes, there are small rollers you can use. Keep in mind if you want a full "curl" you need to find a roller that your hair can wrap at least 2- 21/2 times around. if you just want more body, then use larger rollers.



best of luck



The SMALLEST rollers for roller setting.??

Yes, can use the smallest perm rods on the sides.



Rollers does not contribute to hair growth, but they can slow down hair breakage.



Yes, the salon has all sizes of perm rods.



The salon has rollers, but when I used to go to the salon I brought my own.



All you will have to do is find a beauty supply store that carries the smallest perm rods, and but several packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment