Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Folicure products? Hair growth and strengthening?

I want to know how good Folicure products are. I am a 21 yr old african american woman and I have very soft, fine hair. It breaks easily and I managed to grow it pretty long, but i have let the wrong hair stylists manage my hair, cut it, and trim it ( which they ended up going cutting crazy) . As a result, my hair is uneven, its thinner than usual and shorter now. I want to grow it back longer and thicker so it doesn't break as easily.



I know that hair growth has alot to do with what you eat but Folicure was recommended to me and I was just wondering... has anybody has had an experience with the product and if it will make my hair grow back faster?



Folicure products? Hair growth and strengthening?

You can first start by messaging your scalp with the balls of your fingers. this will help the blood to circulate which stimulates the hair follicles which promotes hair growth.



You can use a hair dressing, hair creme, or a hair oil that contains natural herbs, vitamins and minerals while you are messaging your scalp.



I use the Doo Gro hair care products and Dr. Miracles hair care products and even Mane 'N Tail hair care products works well.



I have noticed a lot of new growth when I started doing the scalp message.



Folicure products? Hair growth and strengthening?

this product is called wild growth hair oil,and it's all natural and it's been out for over 20 years and it really dose work... like really umm i stated using this oil in i think the 5th or 6th grade I'm in the 10 th now i know lol but umm the oil is perfect i love it to tell you the truth i think it's wonderful it's for all hair type from white,black,Asian,umm Scottish whatever the oil is really good and it works there is a site in on it i have no pic's yet but i might give some in June of 08 so my hair should be on or past my shoulders then but the all can be use for both men and woman of all ages and here the link the site it can be bought on line at the wild growth site or at some local beauty store i get mine from sally's beauty for like 7.99 and the prices may deffer on were you buy it but here's the link and i hope you guy get a look into it and try it out



http://www.wildgrowth.com/

1 comment:

  1. Wild Growth Hair Oil is a great way to promote hair growth by conditioning and moisturizing your hair and scalp.

    beauty supplies wholesale

    ReplyDelete