Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Half a wig and detangle question?

I have been letting my hair just grow while I wear a half a wig. I do wash my hair daily and find that it has been curling up and getting tangled. I do not want to comb the hair straight and wear it that way under the wig becasue i do not want to break it what de-tangeling tecniques or products can i use on my african-american hair to stop this?



Half a wig and detangle question?

There's a great detangling product called Simply Stylin' that you might want to try. It's made of pure silicone and is very light weight. My hair is pretty kinky, and I put it in after I shampoo. After that, my hair is just silky smooth and soft. They give out free samples so you might want to check them out. simplystylinhair.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment