Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Does Dr. Miracle's Hot Gro really work?

I cut my hair and a lot of it has broken off. I have been using this product for about 2 months now. and I can't really see a difference since I look at my hair everyday.



HELP ME.



what helps african-american hair grow?



details please i am slow.



Does Dr. Miracle's Hot Gro really work?

well hair grows at different rates, so it's gonna be different for everyone. but i wash my hair about once a week with shampoo,conditioner, leave in for chemically/color treated hair and it works good for me. my hair grows fast but i have naturally soft hair thats to my back but i'm black, just depends on how you take care of your hair. don't use too much heat, cut your ends, and wrap your hair up :D



Does Dr. Miracle's Hot Gro really work?

Nothing will work. Those commercial shampoos, hair growers, conditioners, etc are jsut a waste of money.



Only thing that can make hair grow is Minoxidil but I don't recommend unless you're losing hair.



Does Dr. Miracle's Hot Gro really work?

Well I know when my hair broke off, I used a extra moisturizer shampoo ( mane and Tail) instead of Dr. Miracle. And I used a gentle relaxer ( Sensitive scalp by African Pride). And now my hair is down to my shoulders, and not breaking off as bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment