Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Best product to tame hair?

My hair is very wavy/curly and it takes me forever to straighten my hair. Even then it's not "straight". It gets frizzy like and hour after I do it. It also poofs out at the bottom and stays flat on top. Anyone know what I can use to have sleek, straight hair that stays that way? I may get a relaxer put in later, but I need something for right now. Any women of color have any tips for me? I see so many women of color that have the most beautiful sleek straight hair and I want that!!! (My hair consistancy is similiar to that of african american women)



Best product to tame hair?

I ahve the exact same problem!!!ok, you first get a shampoo\conditionar , it helps keep hair streight,then it stays streight,the put non curling gel , that should do u !!!! have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment