Saturday, August 1, 2009

What is a good conditioner?

I have african american hair. My hair is so dry because of this extreme heat. what creame or conditioner I can use to keep my hair moisture. Remember, african american hair lacks moisture, that is why we don't have to wash it every day.



What is a good conditioner?

I have African American Hair that is chemical free meaning I don't have a perm or color in my hair. I use Organic Root Stimulator Mayo Deep Conditioner. It moisturizes your hair and makes it very manageable.



What is a good conditioner?

I use Pantene Relaxed and Natural, It works really well.



What is a good conditioner?

I have really dry hair so I use



Tresame! (I can't spell it...) :(



What is a good conditioner?

I use nexxus. Its works really good for my hair.



But its a little pricey.



What is a good conditioner?

pantene revitalize deep treatment



or aussie deeeeeep! 3 minute treatment.



you can use both daily, or a few times a week. and they make yr hair veryy managable, no matter how much damage you've done to it.



What is a good conditioner?

use dove shampoo and conditioner works sooo well!



What is a good conditioner?

I love sunsilk! Pantene is great too, and so is garnier.



What is a good conditioner?

I have chemically processed hair. Always dry. I use Aussie 3 minute miracle. I love it.



What is a good conditioner?

Well Pantene works well but it has floor wax in it to make your hair shin so much. There are plenty of things at the "swap meet" (the hair store) that you could use. I am using Aphogee and it is great. There is a deep conditioner that has a matching leave in spray. I have never found anything that keeps my hair more moisturized.



Only use heat when absolutely necessary and stay away from spritz and all other products containing alcohol! (They make your hair dryer!)



What is a good conditioner?

well i wash my hair once or twice a week and i use tresemme moisture rich and it really good and if you use heat as like i do i use tresemme moisture rich set and then then tresemme heat tamer it really dammm good trust me i use all there and i spray the heat tamer when my hair is towel dry./damp and then i let it air dry 95% throuhg and then i use a low blow dryer and then i flat iron all done nice and soft silky moist hair



What is a good conditioner?

i have african-american hair too and i use garnier fructis conditioner and leave-in conditioner for dry, frizzy, or unmanageable hair



What is a good conditioner?

Heavy Cream deep conditioner by Redkin is amazing!!! I have coarse hair and it totally makes my hair supersoft but not greasy or anything.



What is a good conditioner?

pantene relaxed %26amp; natual for women of color or pantene daily moisture renewal



What is a good conditioner?

vo5 or suave conditioner...shea butter %26amp; jojoba oil as a leave in



What is a good conditioner?

Try "Kerphix" by "Nexxus.



What is a good conditioner?

Try optimum shampoo and conditioner ,motoins shampoo %26amp;conditioner,and olive oil shampoo %26amp; conditioner, and organic root stimulator.All of these are great products for African American hair .



http://www.motionshair.com/M_gpga/M_gpga...



http://www.organicrootstimulator.com/



http://www.organicrootstimulator.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment