Saturday, August 1, 2009

How do you know when your hair is growing?

I am African American and sometimes I feel like my hair will never get past a certain length. The longest my hair ever grew was to the top of my shoulders. I have a breakage problem and I'm not sure what is causing it. Please help me!!!!!



How do you know when your hair is growing?

You can't actually.see it growing but you can see the difference. Most hairs have a life expectancy of three to six years and On an average, hair grows at the rate of 6 inches annually. The secret formula for hair growth is to see that hair remains healthy. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.



How do you know when your hair is growing?

When your roots start to show. LOL But seriously, hair does grow only to a certain length. Then, it stops. When I was younger my hair was almost down to my waist. Now 20 years later, my hair stopped growing between my shoulders and my waist. Weird, isn't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment