Saturday, August 1, 2009

TIGI S-Factor products? Blow-dry or flat iron? HELP!!!?

I'm planning on purchasing one of two products: TIGI S-Factor Seriously Straight (claims to straighten out kinks/curls/waves while protecting from heat and is meant for blow-drying wet hair) or TIGI S-Factor Heat Defender Flat Iron Spray (claims to be heat-protective and is meant for both wet or dry hair).



My African-American hair is relaxed and so is my mom's. I haven't tried to style mine straight in quite a while but she does hers about once a week and she doesn't do any blow-drying at all. I'm looking to do one OR the other (my blow-dryer is the version of the Conair Hair Designer for short hair - it works well, but sometimes I find the need to flat-iron a few sections here and there) in the morning as well, once or twice a week as she does.



Can someone please provide some advice on which of these products to use (if you've tried either one them) and what types of products to use before/after styling? I like to wear my hair straight but with a little bit of bouncy volume too.



TIGI S-Factor products? Blow-dry or flat iron? HELP!!!?

i would try a flat-iron they seem to do better in african-american hair and plus they do a better job straightening

No comments:

Post a Comment