Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair EMERGENCY......?

I am an african-american and I need some help with my hair.I wonder how you can get soft ,silky ,moisturize hair .Also what makes african american grow faster and longer.I need help please some one answer me.Thanks in advance for any great ideas.



Hair EMERGENCY......?

hi



well for faster growing hair i would reccomend mane n tail hair shampoo and conditioner it was designed for horses to make their manes and tails grow faster and thicker but no us humans use it u can pick some up at a hair supply store if ur area has sally's beauty supply u can get it there for about $4 a bottle



http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/1120/756...



for soft silky hair i would recomend hot oil treatments cholesterol leave in conditioner you can find all these products at a dollar store and are very reasonable



well goodluck



Hair EMERGENCY......?

im white so i dont know very much but have u tried any moisterizers. like pink moisturizer?



Hair EMERGENCY......?

wel ur hair gro on wat u eat, so eat sum mor vegies and change ur diet if u want 2.



Hair EMERGENCY......?

well I'm african american too so you can use Pantene Pro-V http://www.pantene.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment